Going Digital: Getting the most out of your online event experience
Is this your first time attending a virtual event? Unsure what to expect? Read on for our top tips for getting the most from your online experience!
- Clear the time in your diary, just as you would for a physical event. Consider switching off your emails to avoid distractions.
- Choose an environment in your home or office that helps you to relax and focus.
- In the days leading up to the event, take some time to write down the three goals you want to achieve from the day.
- Explore the conference agenda and familiarise yourself with the sessions you'll be attending. If you need to step away from your desk at any point, all sessions will be recorded and available on-demand at a time that works for you (a real perk of attending our events in their online format!)
- Take the allocated break times in the agenda to relax during a busy day of learning.
- Meet your fellow attendees in advance of the conference and join the conversation by using the hashtag #UnlockingtheSCS
- Think about any questions you would like to ask of our speakers, there will be plenty of time for Q&A on the day!