About the event
Unlocking the SCS is back and will take place online on Thursday 3 March 2022.
Despite the prevailing public sector environment, opportunities continue to exist to enter the Senior Civil Service. However, the process is rigorous, the competition is fierce and openings are restricted. This unique event, now in its ninth year, provides practical help and guidance to those wishing to see their career develop into the Senior Civil Service. It is specifically designed to give you the answer to two vital questions:
- How can I improve my chances of entering the SCS?
- What will life be like once I am there?
For further information about your online event experience, please click here.
The benefits of attending this conference include the opportunity to:
- Resolve the questions in your mind about whether or not the SCS is right for you
- Learn from experts about what you can do to improve your chances of making the grade
- Gain deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and competencies required to be successful in the SCS
- Examine the barriers and enablers affecting your progression
- Hear from recent entrants about how they made the move and what life is like now they are there
- Network with peers and counterparts from across Government who are also contemplating an SCS career
Registration & Pricing
To register for Unlocking the SCS, please click here.
This conference is aimed at all those who aspire to join the Senior Civil Service and wish to learn more about the application process, the demands of the SCS and what life once there is really like.
- 1 place: £295 + VAT
- 4+ places: £250 + VAT (each)
- 1 place: £195 + VAT